September 5, 2020
- Stripe - implement redirectToCheckout
Implemented the form and the backend logic to redirect an user to Stripe's payment interface.
- Stripe - a user can subscribe to the patron plan
Finished stripe checkout's integration. A user can now buy the patron plan. Clicking on a Buy button will redirect him/her to a secure Stripe page for payment processing. On complete, an event is sent to a webhook in my backend to update the user's information.
- Stripe [backend] - added an API endpoint for patrons to retrieve their plan details and their invoices
- Settings page - display invoices and receipt links
A user can read a summary of his invoices (amount, time period, etc.) and the corresponding receipts to be downloaded in PDF.
- Settings page - a user can modify his password
Implemented the NodeJS logic to update your password.
- Text editor - rewrite editor component with hooks
React Hooks make the code more readable, so I'm just gonna rewrite the text editor component with hooks like I did for the rest of the app.
- Wrote "Venture Studios"
- Wrote maker review of September 4
Total tasks: 8