Before answering that question, I should be answering why.
- Log of what I am thinking
- I want other people to know what I am thinking
- I want to learn from other people
- I want to be able to reach other people if I ever need any help
- I want to learn new things
Now that's done. How does one get good at tweeting?
From what I learned, it's your everyday answer "be yourself."
That's scary af.
- Some random person is going to read that one tweet and judge me for it?
- My thoughts are more than just one tweet that person might see.
- Do my thoughts even matter?
- What will happen when I do make a mistake?
I don't know the answers to those questions but I do know that to find out I just need to get started.
So going to try tweeting at least once a day. To make this a little bit easier, here are some topics that I want to focus on.
- Trending memes
- Portfolio companies
- India VC
- "Random" thoughts
I want to use Twitter to learn and improve my thinking but also have fun with it.