One of the experiments I want to do is experience failure.
I have done a stellar job of doing that in the past - without trying.
Expensive mistakes that take too long to recover from.
This time, I want to be deliberate about it.
I have written about this before and decided that I wanted to do it weekly.
But I have failed at doing so.
I want to change that.
I want to set out things that have a few of these characteristics:
- Low cost
- Potential to learn a new skill
- Potential to get uncomfortable
- Potential to be proud of attempting
- Potential to make money
- Potential to make friends
- Potential to be an adventure
- Potential to be a story I tell my grand kids one day
So far these are my ideas:
1) Write an eBook on a new topic
Home renovation design
2) Compete in a toastmasters speech contest
3) Find 3 products already in the market.
Brand it and test the price elasticity on a landing page.
I am open to ideas.
There are so many idea people here, I am asking for your help.
Even better, anyone want to do this with me?
A failure accountability buddy.