My plan for this weekend. This weekend is a bank holiday, so I have an extra day.
I'm planning on getting back into developing again. It's been a couple of weeks now. I do this a lot though. Back and forth with productivity. I'm in the mood again though.
Granted, it's a bank holiday, so all of this might go out of the window if gin is suggested. Nay has some cake plans for tomorrow, so I'll have some time to start working through this list.
My goals for the weekend are as follows;
- Prepare an initial draft
- Fix a minor bug with the order of articles
- Consider how to show *WHAT *I do, instead of *WHO *I am
- Implement new design idea
- Update Third Party profiles, including using the 200WAD profile end point
- Implement line items for The Cake Pays quotes and recipes*
- Play around with Slackbot notifications for a new idea
* This has been the premier feature of this entire app, that I've put off and off and never achieved anything with.
- Go on at least 1 run
- Do 100 press ups
- Catch up on several podcasts
- Clear out my bookmarks, including my general Trello board