5. Everyone likes somebody who gets to the point quickly.
16. Cynicism is far too easy to be useful.
86. Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
Besides, here are my top 11 and I divided them into two categories:
A. I have known a little before and already taken actions:
13. If you never doubt your beliefs, then you’re wrong a lot.
36. Knowledge is belief, nothing more.
47. If you aren’t happy single, you won’t be happy in a relationship.
59. Try as we might to be otherwise, we are all hypocrites.
76. Sometimes you have to remove certain people from your life, even if they’re family.
B. I haven't realized yet and have to take into practice instantly:
6. Bad moods will come and go your whole life, and trying to force them away makes them run deeper and last longer.
12. You never have to deal with more than one moment at a time.
42. Getting truly organized can vastly improve anyone’s life.
77. Anyone can be calmed in an instant by looking at the ocean or the stars.
83. The fewer possessions you have, the more they do for you.
85. When you’re sick of your own life, that’s a good time to pick up a book.