sitting in zazen, I heard birds' evening song... I decided to write a post my magic place... yet, suffering from Google Search Curiosity Syndrome, I googled my magic place, hoping for some magic there...
Here is what I found:
1. first I didn't put the quotation marks and ended up with The Magic Place, a 2011 indie album by Julianna Barwick, not so bad...
after quotation marking, a bit different set of my magic places emerged:
2. Ekologiczna tapeta flizelinowa. 1 cute bunny for 420 PLN (100 Euro).
3. "My magic place Opuzen is situated in... Opuzen". (I highly recommend reading the full description!)
4. My Magic Place (2006) A Picture Book by Nicola Lindsay. ("The play on words is fun" - I highly recommend reading the full description!)
5. W H A T A N N A W E A R S... (NOT MUCH!)
6. cute song sang in the very corner of the room
7. Yal-Ku - I was sure it's Finland, but... nope, a bit scary Mexico!
8. "My magic place - Radziądz" - this came as a shock! ONE it's in Polish Silesia. TWO - 511 inhabitants. THREE it does seem beautiful! FOUR, there is a surprising song in the background. Guess WHAT IT IS!?! (Original, the real original, at the bottom of the page... LOL)
this wonderful text...
I checked if it shouldn't be actually "magical", and it turns out, IT SHOULD:
Generally, although there are exceptions, magic is often used to refer to something which is literally magic, in the sense of supernatural.
Whereas magical is generally used in a more figurative sense, to mean enchanting/delightful, something outside the norms of everyday experience/special.
DAMN! A whole new search needs to be done!!!
a little bonus 1: Take Me To Church, Hoziera little bonus 2: Somebody That I Used to Know, Gotye ft. Kimbra