@lucjah -- how about taking requests: Here are some ideas for things I'd be interested to read from your perspective:
1. The sounds of your favorite coffee shop.
2. Which browser tabs you have open right now
3. Which of your shoes is the most comfortable
4. What color are you wearing today, and how did you choose that
5. Cleaning. How do you do it?
6. Cycling - fast? long? rain?
7. Family - a single fond memory
8. Mistakes - what's something that would make us laugh?
9. Career - what are you spending time doing?
10. 200Wad -- research, reading, streaking, what should we pay attention to?
11. Have Alice and Bob discuss vaporine
12. How high you can jump -- and why is that the limit?
13. If you could spend a weekend with 200Wad folks - what would you organize for us to do? ( I have the sense you could organize something. )
14. How do you feel when you (click here)
15. Do you like your bananas ripe?
16. Are you a confident driver?
17. Can you sing?
18. Sudoku or Crosswords
19. Marie Kondo?
20. I'd even be open to have you give me 20 ideas for things I could write. If you're @hum or @craigpatterson or @brandonwilson or @hiro or @abrahamkim or @jasonleow or @seunoyebode or @itsabhinaya or @juliasaxena or @vickenstein or @rawhead or @keni or @philh or @5plus6 -- please add an idea or two to the list.