I just realized grateful has a lot of definitions. I am going to use them in synonymous with thankful, appreciative, kindness and welcome.
- I am grateful for having good health and not requiring assistance in my daily activities. I am able to go to the gym, eat healthily, and have a peaceful mind.
- Friends & Family
- I am grateful that I have friends and family members who would drop whatever they are doing to help me if I need something.
- Financial Literacy
- I am grateful that I know how to manage my finances and not run into problems.
- I am grateful that I have the freedom to do what I want to do and experiment with whatever I want to try. There are financial limitations to some of those ideas but I know I can do them in near future.
- I am grateful that I have access to resources that I can leverage to be a better person and be happy in life.
More than anything, if I know I am not doing well in certain parts of my life, I know who or where I can go to get help and be better.